Diamond Life
Welcome
The Owner


Well hello there world. Do pronounce my name correctly, Azreena.

Chatting
Leave your message here



My Friends
Interior Desginers























Miserable
Friday, May 2, 2014 | 4:06 PM | 0 comments


I'm not doing okay lately. I dont know, im constantly miserable. Life didnt seem to be worth living and things would never get better. Can i just run away to a place where can i live alone and dont care about others? Am i over thinking too much?
Some things don’t last forever, but some things do. As it stands now, the things as far as myself have been getting better eventhough i was left with a broken heart. Memories from the past keeps haunting me. Im always remembering things that i used to forget. Constant memories of mine keeps rolling in my head and it drives me crazy each and every time. Ive been hurt so many times. Thats why i rather live alone and doing my own thing. No one can hurt me. Nothing to think about and what i will care about is my own self.